Sale Permission

Mainly Bangladesh has two types of properties, one of them is leasehold and the other is freehold. Leasehold properties fall under some authorities.

  1. RAJUK
  2. PWD (Public Works Department),
  3. NHA (National Housing Authority)
  4. Cantonment Board.

If the Leasehold property owner wants to sell or transfer his property to buyer or another person then the owner is required to collect a sell permission from the concerned authority. To complete this procedure some legal documents are necessary with the personal documents of the owner and his nominated person.

Here, Afdil Properties on behalf of you does the work of collecting verifying & processing of the necessary documents to submit to the concerned authority. we are also providing the services of Hearing, depositing the govt. fees and collecting the final letter from the authority. Then we will hand over the final sale permission letter to our respected client.


We Respect Your Privacy


Compare listings